My village as a Christmas Creche scene... getting ready for the holiday spirit- of Giving!!!
$10 for the gift of HOPE!
It is that time of year again, as we fill our bellies with great holiday food and spirits, while there are those not so far away that are not celebrating.
I think this year, there are many who are not celebrating.
Yearly our favorite blogger Pim of ChezPim unites the blogger community to reach deep into our pockets and share with others.
This year I am offering two prizes:
EU12: Monday at the Market for two
The Diva of all this Tuscan, will take you on a
guided walking tour and tasting at the foodie mecca, the Central Market in Florence, and lunch at the Trattoria Sergio Gozzi, listed in Slow Food's guide to the Osteria's of Italy.
During lunch the Diva will also help you with planning your meals here!
Can be held on other days as well. ( market closed on Sunday
( for two people, value 250€- valid for one year, dates to be confirmed.)
EU 13: Dinner at Solociccia for two
Dining at master butcher Dario Cecchini's restaurant is a true feast! Seated family style, course after course accompanied by house wine and ending with a fabulous olive oil cake... and liquors. An experience not to be missed if you are coming to Chianti. ( Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights: 7pm or 9pm or Sunday lunch 1pm) Value 60€ Dates must be confirmed. Panzano in Chianti
If you are looking for the European prizes being offered, Sara of Ms. Adventures in Italy is our hostess. Stop by to see what great prizes are available!
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim
2. Go to the donation site and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU12 and 3 tickets for EU13. Please write 2xEU12, 3xEU13
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
If you are a European blogger, contact Sara if you would like to donate something for the Menu for Hope Raffle.